About Indian Culture-India is one of the world’s oldest civilisations and one of the most populated countries in the world. The Indian culture, often labelled as an amalgamation of several various cultures, spans across the Indian subcontinent and has been influenced and shaped by a history that is several thousand years old.
Where life skills education is well developed and practices, it enhances the well being of a society and promote positive outlook and healthy behaviour. In particular, it enables the individual to:
- Translate knowledge, attitude, skills and values into action
- Develop positive attitude towards themselves and others.
- Promote the state of mental well being as this motivates them and others.
- Communicate effectively.
- Improve self-perception by.
- Building self confidence.
- Building self esteem.
- Building self-worth.